Technical Data Reference:
Kraft paper, or just call it Kraft. made from chemical wooden pulp, with the color brown or white (after bleached).From material grade to judge, Kraft paper range from normal Kraft and high-strength Kraft.
In China market, Kraft has domestic and imported Kraft paper. Imported Kraft mainly rely on USA, Netherland, Russia. Chinese Kraft paper located in Zhejiang, Shanghai, and Guangdong. Domestic Kraft quality range from 150gsm to 330gsm imported Kraft quality range from 40gsm to 450gsm. GSM more than 250, we will call them Kraft board (paper stock) instead of paper. Imported Kraft is much more strength but so does the price. Domestic Kraft could cover almost all kinds of needs.
UV coating is much more eco-friendly but it doesn’t match the strength and protection that lamination provides.
Lamination is more tear resistant and is better equipped to protect the packaging during shipping.
UV is still a popular choice, however, as it adds maximum vibrancy to the packaging, it is quick to produce and has a lower cost per unit.
Why Choose US
1. We are professional manufacturer of printing & packaging goods.
2. We can assist client to offer integrated product sourcing & production management services if product out of our printing & packaging business line.
3. As a result, our clients can grow their business by focusing on their sales, ware-housing and distribution while we take care of their China buying
4. Client relationship and production management are the key factors that ensure successful China buying. Your account will be managed by our professional project managers.
Our Team and Clients:
Evergreen produce top quality products and offer reasonable price as well excellent service. Our promise to us is supported by our experienced management team, engineers and skillful workers. We are dedicated to professional and innovative packaging development, insist on developing design while offering the most comprehensive product, believe in market research, and stringent quality control management team to satisfy the ever-changing needs of our customers.
We developed our business by providing high quality printing and packaging services. A comprehensive range of printing presses and modern equipments together with our dedicated and skilled workforce enables us to produce a wide variety of printed products efficiently and economically.
1: What is your minimum order quantity?
As a general rule our MOQ is 500pcs. Although on occasions we have produced orders for less than 500. However, for one of small orders costs are likely to be very high when considering repro, printing, tooling and set-up costs.
2: How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price is confirmed, you can require samples to check our quality. Free for a blank sample to check the design and paper quality, but you have to afford the express freight.
For sample making, we will charge 30usd-100usd to cover the cost on filming and printing. Final price will be confirmed according to the products’ craftwork.
3: How many days will sample be finished? And how about the mass production?
1) Generally 5-10 working days for sample making.
2) The delivery time of mass production will depend on quality, production craftwork, ect. Commonly it lasts 7-10 working days.
4: What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
1) The size of the box
2) The material and surface handing
3) The printing colors
4) If it is possible, please also provide with pictures or design for checking. Sample will be best for clarifying, If not, we will recommend relevant products with details for reference.
5: When we create the artwork, what kind of format is available for printing?
1) The popular ones: PDF, CDR, AI, PSD
2) Bleed size: 3-5mm
3) Resolution: no less than 1200PI and the higher, the better