Technical Data Reference:
Offset printing is a widely used printing technique. Offset printing is where the inked image is transferred (or "offset") from a plate to a rubber blanket. An offset transfer moves the image to the printing surface. When used in combination with the lithographic process, a process based on the repulsion of oil and water; the offset technique employs a flat (planographic) image carrier. So, the image to be printed obtains ink from ink rollers, while the non-printing area attracts a film of water, keeping the non-printing areas ink-free.
Currently, most books and newspapers are printed using the technique of offset lithography.
The Process of the Screen Printing
The screen printing consists of 2 main steps, prepare the screen mask, then do the printing.
(1) A screen mesh is stretched across an aluminum or wooden frame that matches the size of the printed paper box.
(2) A coating of photosensitive substance is applied on the screen mesh.
(3) A positive mask is used to cover the parts to be printed such as the texts and images, and then the screen mesh are exposed to the UV light. The coating on the blank parts not to be printed become hard.
(4)When the screen mesh is flushed with water, the coating on the printing part is washed away.
(5) Once the mesh is dried and inspected, the screen mask is complete.
(6) The screen mesh is placed on top of the paper box to be printed.
(7) The ink is applied across over the screen and the ink passes into the small openings on the mesh.
(8) The mesh touches the surface of the paper box momentarily and transfers the ink to the paperboard by moving a blade or squeegee across the mesh.
Why Choose US
High Quality: Adopting advanced equipment with solid techniques, our high quality products are strictly tested before being put into the market. We sincerely hold the tenet of "quality first, customers supreme” in mind when conducting business.
Green Environmental Protection: Using eco-friendly materials eco-friendly printing be up to the ROHS standard.
Global Marketing: We can export our goods to you wherever you are.
Our Team and Clients:
We mainly produce hair weave packaging box for hair extension, gift box, jewelry box, chocolate box, perfume box, PVC box, paper bag, paper card, header card, catalogue, children's book, poster, sticker, adhesive label and related paper or plastic products.
Our products have been widely exported to USA, Europe, Middle East, Russia Singapore, Africa and other counties and regions.
Custom Screen Printed Paper Box
In EG Printed Box, 90% of our paper boxes are litho printed, or UV printed. But when we come to a custom paper box made of a thick paperboard, like black specialty paper or kraft paperboard, those printing methods don't work any more because the inks layer is too thin to be visible. For these special paperboard, we usually use the silk screen printing method to do the printing.
1. What products you can do?
We produce all kinds of paper packaging box, Gift box, Cosmetic box, Jewelry box, Food box, etc
2. Do you accept OEM or designs for us with small quantity?
A: Yes, we can do some small order from 500 pcs per item,you can custom your designs, such as logo, size, color etc. And if you have ideas we can help to design to work out that.
3. How can i know the quality?
Normally before the production we would make sample for your reference, when samples approved then we follow the samples for all details. During the production we have QC to check that to make sure 100% qualified.
4. Can I get free samples?
Yes we are glad to provide you some free samples for quality reference, you just need to cover the shipping cost.
5. What is your shipping method?
We accept EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.DOP, etc. You can choose the most convenient or most economical way.
6. What is the payment method?
Generally, 30% of the contracts are signed, and 70% are paid before shipment (30% deposit. 70% before shipment). We support trade guarantees for T/T, L/C, DP and Alibaba.
7. What is the minimum order quantity?
Usually 500 pieces.