Transparent Window Flower Gift Cardboard Boxes

Heart shape paper box with a transparent window for packing gift or flower.
Have you thinking about what kind of gift for the coming valentine's Day? Let me tell you! Send your special someone sweet treats packaged in a valentine's day heart-shaped treat box. Heart shape box is full of love only from the box shape, there is a clear window and you can see the inside through the window.
NOVELTY GIFT BOX: Besides wrapping paper, this gift box is much more attractive for your flowers. You can also use it as a storage container at home.
Chat Now

Product Details

Technical Data Reference: 

Duplex Board is a kind of paperboard or cardboard, also named grey board, due to its double side grey color. It consists of two layers, or plies, so people call it duplex board. The exterior one side of the board often being coated with a bright white appearance, to give it a glossy sheen. Coated duplex board one side with a glossy coated surface suit for superior printability.

The paperboard thickness description always is millimeter, or by gsm (grams per square meter). 1.5MM=900gsm, 2MM=1200gsm, 3MM=1800gsm


Surface Finishing:

Hot foil stamping is a specialty printing process that applies heat, pressure, metal dies and foil film to the printed and finished CCNB, kraft paper, art paper and virgin paperboard. The foil comes in rolls in a wide assortment of colors, finishes, and optical effects. Metallic foil is most commonly seen today – particularly gold foil, silver foil, copper foil, and holographic metallic foils, available colors could be chosen from our color chart. 


Why Choose US

Our Custom Design Service

Custom design is welcome! we will serve you faithfully! If you have any problems, welcome to consult us ,we will reply you in the first time!  

In order to give you a fast price quotation, please let us known your custom requirement as below:

1.Size: (L W H)


3.Logo & Pattern File 


Our Sample Service

we can provide you free sample we have made. 

Custom sample you have to charge sample cost. sample lead time 5-10days.

After Sale Service

We guarantee quality. 

Any advice and question, please come here! 

Our Team and Clients: 

A strong company must have an excellent team. Evergreen all employees of wing have received corresponding professional training and have many years of work experience. We hope to use our professional experience and service purpose to bring our dear customers high-quality products and first-class service experience. Once cooperation, lifetime cooperation. 


Our Factory:

We are 100% manufactory specialized in printing &packaging over 10years with 10,000square meters workshop area. We have an excellent team composed of 50 professionals and more than 100skilled workers.


Trade FAQ

1. How to inquiry? 

Please tell me the material, size, artwork, quantity of the products you need as well as delivery method.

If you are the first time to do the items, just send me your similar pictures, or tell me your idea, I will give you suggestions for reference .

2. How to get a sample? 

1. After confirming the order, you can get my similar sample for checking the quality.

2. If you want a blank sample or simple sample, we can offer free sample to you, but  the shipping cost need to be paid by you.

3. If you want a printed sample, we will charge $30-$100 for the Tooling Fees . 

3. What kind of design files do you accept for printing?

Please provide us with the vector AI or CDR design file. If you use the PSD or JPG file, please make sure the picture resolution is higher than 400DP. 

To make sure the font is right as well as avoiding the missing of symbol and words, it is better for you to outline the content. 

4. Can you do the design for me ?

Yes, just tell me your ideas. We will design according to your ideas and information. 

Simple design is offered for free.

5. What is the usual shipping time?

The shipping time is usually 5-10 working days by express or by air, and around a month by sea.

6. What' s your payment terms?

We accept T/T(PayPal or Escrow), bank transfer. 30% deposit before production and the rest 70% balance paid before shipping.

Hot Tags: transparent window flower gift cardboard boxes, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, cheap, customized, wholesale, low price


You Might Also Like