Technical Data Reference:
Material: 128gsm, or 157gsm C2S Art paper
120gsm, or 150gsm Texture Paper
120gsm, or 150gsm Kraft Paper
600gsm to 2000gsm Grey Board
Paper Material: Art paper, Texture paper, Kraft paper, Grey paper.
Printing: CMYK or Pantone offset print or Screen print or UV offset print.
Accessory: EVA, Ribbon, PET Tray, Sponge, Velvet, Magnets, Cotton Handle, Metal Lock and so on.
Offset printing conjointly referred to as offset lithography, could be a methodology of mass-production printing. Within which the pictures on metal plates are transferred to rubber blankets or rollers and then to the print media. The print media, typically paper, doesn’t come into direct contact with the metal plates.
Offset lithography is one of the most common ways of creating printing items. The most regular applications include magazines, brochures, stationery, and box packaging printing. Comparing to other printing methods, offset printing is best-suited way, of economically producing for big volumes of high-quality prints in a sense that requires little maintenance.
Why Choose US
1. We only make hight quality paper bag and paper box.
2. Our Concept of Quality: no quality, no business tomorrow.
3. We have implemented the strict and complete quality control system.
4. To ensure the quality, we only purchase materials from professional manufacturer.
5. Direct factory price is also our advantage. You can get reasonable price here.
6. We pay attention to every details.
7. Deliver Fast. We have enough labor force to ensure the ability to deliver the goods on time.
Our Team and Clients:
We have an active and passionate sales team. Before mounting guard, they are trained for professional knowledge of products, so as to serve customers according to the best service standard. Customers will get satisfying products in the requested time only by giving us the design and product requirements. This is what we are pursuing.
With the "high quality and high-efficiency" principles of service, believe us. we are your best choice! Looking forward to making deals with you based on mutual benefits!
1. Why should we choose you?
We have professional team of workers, service and inspection, and we have our own factory.
2. How about your price?
We specialize in customized high-quality flower box and can help you meet any requirement with the most reasonable price.
3. What is your minimum order quantity?
As a general rule our MOQ is500pcs. Although on occasions we have produced orders for less than 500pcs.
However, for one of small orders costs are likely to be very hig when considering repro, printing, tooling and set-up costs.
4. What information should I let you know if I want to get a quotation?
(1) The sticker material
(2) The size of the product (Length*Width)
(3) The material and surface handing
(4) The printing colors
5. What kind of files do you accept for printing?
AI, CDR, PDF, EPS, TIF, high resolution JPG
6. What is the production lead time for the full order ?
It takes about 30 days for finishing the production, related to the order quantity and Process requirements.
7. What kind of payment do you accept ?
Bank Transfer, Paypal, West Union, Money Gram, L/C, etc.
8. How many days will sample be finished? And how about the mass production?
(1) Generally 5-10 working days for sample making.
(2) The delivery time of mass production will depend on quality, production craftwork, ect. Commonly it lasts 30 working days.