Technical Data Reference:
Utilization of screenprinting presses has begun to increase because production rates have improved. This has been a result of the development of the automated and rotary screenprinting press, improved dryers, and U.V. curable ink. The major chemicals used include screen emulsions, inks, and solvents, surfactants, caustics and oxidizers used in screen reclamation. The inks used vary dramatically in their formulations
The Process of the Screen Printing
The screen printing consists of 2 main steps, prepare the screen mask, then do the printing.
(1) A screen mesh is stretched across an aluminum or wooden frame that matches the size of the printed paper box.
(2) A coating of photosensitive substance is applied on the screen mesh.
(3) A positive mask is used to cover the parts to be printed such as the texts and images, and then the screen mesh are exposed to the UV light. The coating on the blank parts not to be printed become hard.
(4) When the screen mesh is flushed with water, the coating on the printing part is washed away.
(5) Once the mesh is dried and inspected, the screen mask is complete.
(6) The screen mesh is placed on top of the paper box to be printed.
(7) The ink is applied across over the screen and the ink passes into the small openings on the mesh.
(8) The mesh touches the surface of the paper box momentarily and transfers the ink to the paperboard by moving a blade or squeegee across the mesh.
Why Choose US.
1. Cheaper price
We are a 100% factory of packaging box and provide the one whole step service include the original design and production.
2. Professional experience
More than 10 years experience manufacturer with skilled workers and professional designers.
3. Advanced facilities
Several high-qualified machines, professional craftwork and expert technique support.
4. Punctual delivery
Professional staff, advanced equipment, honest character and good reputation guarantee the delivery on time
Our Team and Clients:
Advantage point of the Screen Printing: Because the ink is forced to pass through the openings on the screen mesh to transfer the image during the screen-printing process, the ink layer on the paper box would be quite thick. It means that the screen printing can be applied on any kinds of paperboard, thick or thin, glossy or matte, with a smooth or rough surface.
1. Are you Manufactory or Trade company?
We are 100% manufacturer with factories for 10years
2. How many days will samples be finished? How about mass production?
It will cost 5-10days to make samples .and about 25days for the mass production, but it depends on the order quantity.
3. Can we have our logo or company information on my products or package?
Sure. Your Logo can show on the products by Printing, UV Varnishing, Hot Stamping, Embossing, Debossing, Silk-screen Printing or Sticker.
4. What is your minimum order quantity?
500pcs. Order more, the more discounts.
5. Can you do the design/artwork for us?
Yes, We have a professional team having rich experience in designing paper box, paper bag, and other paper products.
6. What is your payment terms?
T/T, L/C, Paypal, Western Union, Money Gram, Trade Assurance, Cash, D/P, O/A, etc.